A notice should be to be set during the publication and on FB for village residents to deliver inside their photos for any calendar for 2017.
It absolutely was resolved that the new indicator on the village hall might be paid for as being a donation in the parish council spending plan.
It absolutely was agreed that the Parish Council has no accountability with the frequent sound of ambulance and police sirens from the village.
The extensive boat Kennet should be to pass through Foulridge in October 2016 as Section of the celebration on the completion 200 yrs in the past of the Leeds/Liverpool Canal. A programme would be to be emailed to your Parish Council as soon as it has been done.
Members of the general public are welcome to show up at this meeting. Remember to Call Deborah Cocker on 01282 867474 before the meeting if you wish to speak on a certain topic.
c. Hazardous Constructing. A web page stop by on the perilous making driving Station Highway has been completed and it absolutely was confirmed to become in a risky issue. ACTION: G Cannon will abide by up on this problem.
It was agreed that each one members on the parish council would take into account the choices proposed concerning the transfer of your MUGA for your ultimate choice being created by the tip of your yr. It will probably be imperative that you consider the normal H&S checks and Jane will email Zurich for his or her information.
Users of the general public are welcome to go to this meeting. Remember to Get in touch with Jane Killeen on 01282 863174 just before the Assembly if you want to speak on a particular subject matter.
A request would be to be manufactured to Pendle Council to begin the transfer of land registration for Town Top hartley garage limited rated from them to FPC.
It had been settled that Field E is always to be Allow to the grazing of 1 horse and also the erection of a little stable. Councillor’s Clark and Whitfield are to create a lease settlement. There will certainly be a hire no cost duration of a 12 months to give the tenant time for you to improve the condition of the sphere.
The Assembly to discuss the development of an Allotment Affiliation would be to be held within the tenth February. It absolutely was resolved that £four hundred should be to be ring fenced to the clearance of debris from the vacant plots prior to becoming re-let. Councillor Howson will go over using waste bins at the positioning with Mrs Bennett.
It was resolved which the reviewed and up-dated Tenancy Agreement ought to be adopted. This will be despatched out With all the invoices in March 2016.
It absolutely was agreed that a request could well be produced to Pendle Environmental Overall health Dept. for selected Doggy bins to become emptied a lot more typically.
Councillor Hilton has the indications and a decision about exactly where to position them are going to be made at another Assembly. There was a obvious improvement Considering that the campaign commenced a month back.